Monday, April 27, 2009

You may never hear of these again

So far this year, I've completed either 18 or 20 books (depending on whether you count omnibus editions as single books or as the individual titles that are in them) and have actually managed to write reviews for 6 of them. Since I don't seem to be inundating anyone with a massive flood of review posts, I thought it might also be nice to occasionally post up the books that I'm acquiring and may never get around to reading.

There are only two books this week, neither of which has been released yet.
Title: How to Lose a War: More Foolish Plans and Great Military Blunders
  • Editor: Bill Fawcett
  • ISBN: 9780061358449
  • Binding: ARC (Advanced Readers' Copy)
  • Publisher: HarperCollins
  • Pub Date: August 2009
  • Pages: 356 (subject to change)
  • Price: Free
  • Obtained from: HarperCollins sales rep
  • Synopsis: A follow-up to How to Lose a Battle, this is a collection of still more great military disasters throughout history.

    Title: Sandman Slim
  • Author: Richard Kadrey
  • ISBN: 9780061714306
  • Binding: ARC
  • Publisher: Eos (an imprint of HarperCollins)
  • Pub Date: August 2009
  • Pages: 388 (subject to change)
  • Price: Free
  • Obtained from: HarperCollins sales rep
  • Synopsis: A wild, weird, nail-biting supernatural ride with a magician/hitman returned from Hell.
  • No comments: